- This event has passed.
Regina Barr and Women at the Top™ Present Success with Less Stress™ Retreat
November 7, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CST$699.00
Successful women take time to invest in themselves. They understand the importance of stepping away from the day-to-day in order to strategize the future.
Join Regina Barr and her hosts for a retreat as they take you on a journey to Relax, Re-energize & Refocus.
Join us at the beautiful Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center as we:
• Kick start 2020 with tools and techniques to identify, visualize and move your goals forward, learn organizational strategies, nutrition tips and stress management tips.
• Relax and enjoy a gourmet breakfast, lunch and snacks from the award-winning Seasons Restaurant.
• Receive a professional assessment, chair massages, aromatherapy and much more!
• This is a small group, intimate event. Space is limited. Reserve your spot now!
Learn more about our Featured Speakers Here.
Extended Registration Deadline!!!
As we were finalizing the retreat paperwork, we realized that we have more time to give the event center our final numbers. The registration deadline is now extended through 12 noon on Wednesday, October 30.
Special Gifts with Registration!!!
- Jamie Sussel Turner’s book, Less Stress Life: How I Went from Crazed to Calm and You Can Too ($14.99 value)
- Mark Romero’s customized mp3 recording, Play Beautiful Music throughout Your Life! ($35 value)
- Complimentary admission to the Fall Networking Social for Executive Women on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at Bloomington OffiCenter from 4:30 to 6:30 pm. ($30 value)
[Note: Jamie’s book will be distributed at the event and Mark’s mp3 will be emailed after the event.]
***Bring a Guest for $199! Restrictions apply – one person per company (for privacy) and past clients excluded from special offer. Contact Regina at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about bringing a Guest!